• All competitors must rent timing through Extreme Speed Track Events.
• All Miatas must have a 4-point roll bar installed prior to getting on the racetrack (NC and ND okay).
• Cooling and brake related mods are allowed in all classes.
• Overall points are F1 style and each participant will receive at least 1 point.
• There is one throwaway round – overall points will be calculated based on the best 7 of 8 rounds.
• If two people are running one car, they must get their own transponder and switch it out depending on who is driving that session. Failing to do so may lead to disqualification.
Enthusiast: 0-4 points, must have catalytic converter, tires 140+ tread, NO aftermarket ECU
Street: 4.25 – 8 points, tires 140+ tread, NO aftermarket ECU
Modified: 8.25-12 points
Unlimited: 12.25+ points
Season Championship Points and Rules
• Overall points are F1 style 1st- 25 2nd- 18 3rd- 15 4th- 12 5th -10 and so on. Each participant will receive at
least 1 point.
• There is one throwaway round- overall points will be calculated based on the best 7 of 8 rounds.
• An Enthusiast Class champion may only win Enthusiast class once. After a championship, they must run Street, Mod, or Unlimited.
1st – 25
2nd – 18
3rd – 15
4th – 12
5th – 10
6th – 8
7th – 6
8th – 4
9th – 2
10th+ – 1