- All competitors must rent timing through Extreme Speed Track Events.
- All Miatas must have a 4-point roll bar installed prior to getting on the racetrack (NC/ND okay).
- All helmets must be SA2010 or newer
- Cooling and brake compound/rotor related mods are allowed in all
- If two people are running one car, they must get their own transponder and switch it out depending on who is driving that session to avoid timing issues. Failing to do so will result in disqualification.
- You must include your email to receive prizes, please print clearly.
- There is one throwaway round – overall points will be calculated based on your best 7 of 8
- Enthusiast class champions are automatically moved to Street.
Enthusiast: 0-4 points, must have catalytic converter, tires 140+ treadwear, NO aftermarket ECU, piggyback ECU, or engine map tuning, NO crystal mod, ND running enthusiast class must run a >200 treadwear tire and all stock clubsport mods (i.e. OEM LSD) are legal in enthusiast,
Street: 4.25 – 8 points, tires 140+ treadwear, NO aftermarket ECU, piggyback ECU, or engine map tuning, NO camshafts, NO crystal mod
Modified: 8.25-12 points
Unlimited: 12.25+ points
Season Championship Points and Rules
• Overall points are F1 style 1st- 25 2nd- 18 3rd- 15 4th- 12 5th -10 and so on. Each participant will receive at
least 1 point.
• There is one throwaway round- overall points will be calculated based on the best 7 of 8 rounds.
• An Enthusiast Class champion may only win Enthusiast class once. After a championship, they must run Street, Mod, or Unlimited.
1st – 25
2nd – 18
3rd – 15
4th – 12
5th – 10
6th – 8
7th – 6
8th – 4
9th – 2
10th+ – 1